Fourth edition of Business Innovation Program Food to start on 8 March 2022
Build a new business case with the Business Innovation Program Food focused on better quality use of (green) materials and combating waste
After three successful programmes, we will start the fourth edition of the Business Innovation Program Food on March 9th 2022. Sounds good? Join the introduction workshop on February 2nd, 2022 to find out if this program adds value to your company.
Who is it for?
The Business Innovation Program Food is intended for entrepreneurs in the agrofood sector wishing or needing to develop a new revenue model and looking to make tangible progress on making their business case a reality. Participation is open to businesses in both agriculture and horticulture and the food processing industry, including technology companies and logistics services providers.
What can you expect from us?
- With 10 modules, we will train you on addressing the dimensions of customers, products, business model, team, alliance formation and impact at the right time and in the right way
- A plenary session will be held once a week, either online or at a central location in the Netherlands. This will explain the theory of one of the dimensions and offer feedback from the advisers and other participants
- You will be given practical projects to prepare for and complete each module
- There will also be one-on-one guidance from the business development at your regional development agency (Regionale Ontwikkelings Maatschappij, or ROM)
- Once you have completed the program, you will have made progress towards a pilot project or launching your new business case in the market
- During the program, we will put you in contact with the right business partners to help you realise your new business case
- You will follow the program together with other businesses in the agrofood sector. You will learn from each other and from each other’s mistakes
What do we expect from you?
- Time to develop the business case (0.5 FTE during the program, approx. 20 hours a week for 10 weeks)
- Attendance at the sessions (Wednesday mornings during 10 weeks), including completion of assignments
- The program starts on March 9th 2022 and ends mid May 2022
- We suggest to join the Introduction workshop on February 2nd 2022. No costs involved, please send a mail to Michiel (contact details below)
- Participation in the program is free, but we have high expectations
- The meetings will be held weekly, on Wednesdays
- Sounds good? Sign up for the Business Innovation Program Food. We will contact you to discuss further details
To sign up form
- After signing up, we will share your contact details with the cooperating partners, repsonsible for the executin of the program
This program is part of the national Food Value initiative of the collective Regional Development Agencies (Regionale Ontwikkelings Maatschappijen, or ROMs): LIOF, NOM, Innovation Quarter, Horizon, Oost NL, ROM Utrecht, Impuls Zeeland, Ontwikkelingbedrijf NHN en BOM in cooperation with Stichting Samen Tegen Voedselverspilling, Invest-NL and Rabobank.
Do you want to join the program or do you have any further questions? Do not hesitate to contact me.
Business Development Manager